Welcome to BHP, one of the largest independent firms of Chartered Accountants in the North.
We offer services in:
- Audit and accountancy
- Business Recovery and Insolvency
- Business Consulting
- Corporate Finance
- Employer Solutions
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Tax and Tax Planning
Our specialist manufacturing, metals & engineering team has significant industry knowledge and experience.
The metals, manufacturing & engineering sector in the UK continues to show a good level of resilience. Innovative companies producing specialised high quality products continue to perform strongly, increasing employee numbers and turnover despite economic instability.
At BHP we have a clear and deep understanding of the key issues affecting the sector. Our clients in the industry include companies involved in producing, processing, stockholding and recycling both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, a broad range of manufacturers and engineers, and companies that provide support services to companies in the industry.
Our expertise covers:
- automotive and transport
- building and construction
- chemical and pharmaceuticals
- food and agriculture
- oil and gas
We have the ability to service your financial needs, and can support this with our industry expertise.
Our services include:
- business advisory including advice on management information
- audit and accounts
- tax compliance and advisory including corporation tax, PAYE/NI, VAT, remuneration planning
- business planningout
- sourced services, including financial forecasts, management accounts, payroll
- tax planning and advice including succession planning
- corporate finance including fundraising, strategic business planning, and mergers and acquisitions advice.
BHP, Chartered Accountants's Badges
0 / 2 Badges Achieved
Members who have attended workshops on inclusion in the workplace and improving workplace mental health gain the inclusivity badge. To learn more about becoming a member of the Made in Group inclusivity campaign visit www.madeequal.com
Members who have the passport badge have enhanced membership that includes the option to attend all national events. To enquire about becoming a passport member email [email protected]
- October 2017
1st Floor, Mayesbrook House Redvers Close, Leeds, LS16 6QY
Tel: 0113 274 3496