BHP - More than just another accountancy practiceMember News
Culture and employee engagement have been very important to us for many years. In the good times, it has been key to attracting and retaining the best talent. In the current climate having a team who are passionate about what they do, want to go the extra mile and do things the right way, is more valuable than ever.
What we do
Our team of experts help our clients to:
- make money;
- save money; and
- provide them with peace of mind
Regionally based wide-ranging team of experts
With over 350 staff, including 35 partners, based across 5 offices we are the largest accountancy firm made in Yorkshire.
Our global reach touches nearly every corner of the world via our membership of Kreston International, the 13th largest global accountancy network, which is made up of over 25,000 employees in over 125 countries.
Quality is at the heart of all the services we provide
- Sunday Times Top 100 employer
- Attracting and retaining the best talent is critical to ensuring the quality of our services
- National Audit firm of the year winner at the British Accountancy awards
- Early investment and adoption of market-leading data analytics software Info into our audit processes has been a key part of our success
- We are continually evolving our approach in order to identify new ways to enhance the quality of our audits
- A team of over 50 tax advisor specialists, covering the full range of business and personal taxes
- Including R&D experts who have saved our clients over £17.5m in the past 2 years
- Mid-tier firm and Employer of the Year at the Yorkshire Accountancy Awards
- Multi-award-winning Corporate Finance team
But for us and our clients, it is still all about relationships